{f e b r u a r y}

By Brooke Riley - March 03, 2022

 

a mood of the month tbh




without softness
the world would be
harsh
unforgiving
it's the ones too hard
that make it cruel


Anger,
they say you are a secondary emotion
I say you are a protector
of the broken heart that beats in my chest
stuttering along
trying to feel something

Anger,
you aim to protect me
from the pain that wounds 
scars
tears
shatters
my heart that's taken enough


hahaha biggest joke


while I'm sober for the moment
I can only hope this lasts
because when the high stops
then I know that you're gone
~blake rose//gone

If they could just breathe with my lungs for a day
Then they'd finally get it ~ chelsea cutler// walk me home

I'm only
Just strong enough I'm
Just strong enough I'm
Slowly sinking through the ground below
So hold me ~ the people's thieves// stay





the struggle of the infp


I hear a song
and it takes me back
when everything was okay
and the sun shined on us
as if we were forever young
dancing in the summer sun

but then I remember
that it's different now
and that means it's taken
a different meaning

I hear a song
and for a moment
I hear you
before the memory floods
and the ache sets in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

songs I suggest 

hey, what's up - munn
walk me home - chelsea cutler
gone - blake rose
stay - the people's thieves
I don't wanna talk(I just wanna dance) - glass animals
heat waves - glass animals
empty eyes - munn
diving bell - starset*
want - set it off 
enemies - the score 






*you may be tired of hearing about starset but there's nothing I can do about that, they mean the world to me 










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. (oof, that first photo is too relatable XD)

    Love this wrap-up post, Brooke <3 hope you have a great March! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! I hope March is treating you well

      Delete
  2. This beautiful! Love all your song choices too.
    You have fantastic taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! i hope you have a good March <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! I hope march has treated you well! <3

      Delete