it's been a minute...

By Brooke Riley - October 23, 2022

 hello. 

you may be wondering why you're seeing me here again. 

and the truth is, I'm an inconsistent human. I miss blogging. I miss blogger. I miss the height of blogging, something I feel very blessed to have been a part of. but I feel like there's been a rise in bloggers. I think there could be a blog revival if we try. 

but I thought I would come back and say hello. I want to blog again. I want to get back to posting here about writing. I've missed getting to the heart of why I do what I do. and that is writing. 

I don't know if I'll post every week, though I'll try to. but I want to create a writing community here, where we can all take a pause from life and the chaos and just breathe. 

if that interests you in any way, I hope you'll consider sticking around. 

if you'd like to sign up for my newsletter, the posts I post here will also be sent out that way. 

but you'll also get exclusive updates in my newsletter that I won't be posting here. 

everglow - the newsletter 

on that note, I hope you consider subscribing to my newsletter and following my blog for writing, fangirl, and random content. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Good to see you again! I hope you've been doing well <3 (and I've been noticing that rise in bloggers too! Hopefully a revival does happen :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good to see you too! i've missed talking to you! i hope you're doing well! yesssss i really hope so!

      Delete
  2. Glad you're back! I missed your posts so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am way too late in responding to this, but thank you so much <3

      Delete